Monday, May 16, 2011

The New Mini Me!

It was another successful day at work. My writing group went well today and the chocolate cupcakes turned out very well. The one SED who is usually a gigantic terror, has been really good lately. He actually told me the other day that he needed to get his glasses so he could look more like me, and then he sat right next to me the same way that I was sitting. This comes from the kid mind you that has bit, punched, spit, and kicked me amongst other things. I think there's a good novel in there somewhere. I thought his imitation of me was very cool, and right now I'm telling him a bedtime story of a lightning rod wielder (I make it up as we go along and he loves it; always tries to get me to remain longer). It's amazing the change I've seen in him, once I broke through the barriers. Well my four days off begin once more, and I am going to put my best foot forward about getting everything done that I keep talking about getting done. Perhaps I'll actually get it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment