Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May the "4th" Be With You.


Happy International Star Wars Day to everyone! I suppose for those of us who are enthusiastic fans it's a little like Christmas...well I guess that is what it should be like. I'm going to have to change it to being more like that in the future for me at least. I unfortunately worked today, so I was unable to "party" as a true Star Wars fan would have, but I did watch Attack of the Clones after I got back from work. It's amazing how amazing it looks on a large, high definition, wide screen television set. The picture is so clear, so crisp and vivid...thinking of it makes me want to watch it again. And that was my day essentially summed up. I couldn't rouse myself to write this morning before work, and it was unlikely to happen after work so I suppose it will have to wait for tomorrow and the days after. Just a little reminder for all of you children out there; I hope that you are picking something amazing for your mother for this upcoming Sunday. I still haven't thought of a great idea yet as my original idea kind of went out the door so I may have to settle for chocolates and flowers. How boring, but quite effective. May the Force be with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment