Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Force is With Us.


Well tomorrow is at least for me a kind of holiday/celebration/remembrance; such is the life of a devoted Star Wars fan. It is also the day I believe that the Star Wars films will be released on Blu-ray; that should be interesting to see. Today was fairly busy. After doing my usual morning routine, I cleaned the apartment up a little and then went grocery shopping which was fun minus the irritating people that don't know proper cart etiquette. You'd think that if you were trying to get through an aisle and someone was blocking it that they'd move; nope, apparently I'm suppose to go all the way around the other aisle. After taking over some more of the world as the Moors in Medieval Total War II, I relaxed. When I realized it was another hour or so before I should be making dinner, I wrote some more of the audio drama after which I made myself some super delicious tacos. The seasoning recipe is a family secret and boy does it make good meat! I didn't watch a film but rather an episode of Law and Order: Criminal Intent. In anticipation of tomorrow, I wrote a Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Film Review and a Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Score Review. This turns out to be a good thing since I'm picking up a shift at work tomorrow because I'm going to a college graduation this Saturday morning. That was my writing for tonight; we'll see if I can convince myself to do writing tomorrow instead of playing around on the computer before work. Oh I would also like to send out my congratulations to some very dear friends of mine, Joshua and Emily as they had their first child born to them this past Sunday. So far, baby James is a very healthy young baby boy and doing well, as is the mother. I wish all three of them the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment