Monday, May 2, 2011

The End of Another Round.

Thank goodness my days off have arrived! I have had my fill of kids screaming at me, shouting obscenities, and flashing me. The mind can only take so much of that before snapping. I will get my opportunity to sleep more, of which I have been sleeping most excellently as of late, relax, and do some writing. There is so much that I should be doing in the area of writing, but what can I say after three consecutive days where I essentially do nothing but work with SED children and then get some days off. I think I am beginning to accept the fact that as long as I have a full time job, then any amount of writing that I get done (since I also blog and manage a website) will be satisfactory. That said, I am going to go through the mail, watch something, and then sleep for hopefully a long time.

Note: Correction on my Friday blog. Prince William's wife is not the Princess of Wales, but rather the Duchess of Cambridge. I think the latter sounds cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment