Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cooking and Laziness.

Today I was fairly busy as I was cleaning the apartment, running errands and getting ready for a dinner party at my place in the evening. In the midst of all of that I relaxed and did nothing really but chill on the computer. I made lasagna for dinner and it was delicious as ever, and we had brownies and cheesecake for dessert. It went really, really well and I had a great time with my friends. I didn't get any writing done today, but I really wasn't surprised as I knew from my work weekend and what was going to happen today. I woke up with a great deal of pain in my legs, which was from suddenly sprinting after that one SED at work the other day and running after him for a while. Goodness me I really need to exercise more, I am in such pathetic shape. Finding the time though as a busy writer, and my preferred leisure activities don't really run that direction, is highly difficult. I like hiking and outdoor stuff, but I like doing it with few if any people around, and I like it to be near where I live without going through a lot of crazy traffic to get there. Living in San Diego doesn't make that easy. I know, I am very picky; it's that eccentric creative side of me. I really am hoping this week to finish going over a lot of the edits for book 2, finishing the audio drama, and completing the short story Surviving My Life. But we'll see how life gets in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment