Monday, May 9, 2011

A Bit of R & R.

Well after a weekend of work I am ready for some rest and relaxation. Today wasn't too bad either. The one SED who usually tantrums and has a dreadful day did actually quite well, while his brothers did very poorly. One of the brothers threw a rock and hit one of my co-workers right smack in the eye and sent him to the emergency room because they thought he had severe eye damage. Fortunately though he seems alright for now. I'm going to try and finish my rabbit hole story this week as it seems like it'll be mostly routine, but one never knows what life is going to throw your direction. I'm almost up to forty pages so this is a long short story; I'm going to have to find a way to quickly finish it without killing the narrative and plot. Hope all of you had a great weekend; gird your loins for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment