Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"The World is Mental."


The weather was so lovely and cloudy today, but every now and then the sun came out and warmed things up a bit. I had a delightful time sleeping in and relaxing throughout the day being lazy and not doing a thing. I didn't do as much housework as I had anticipated doing, but I'll save that for next week. I don't know about all of you, but I can't believe that there is only one full week of April left before May! That is so incredible and I thought that April had just begun. I picked up The King's Speech DVD from Target today but I didn't watch it because I had to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 since I was unable to watch it last Friday. It was still as delightful and as much fun as when I last saw it back in December of last year. Makes me want to finish the whole series off now, but about three more months before that is possible. I really have to get a Blu-ray player because there was nothing on the DVD aside from the film, but it is so frustrating trying to pick one out. There are apparently so many different technical details about refresh rate, loading speeds, menu simplicity, and other stuff that it's a little overwhelming for an individual who doesn't specialize in technology. I think I'm going to get a Sony or Samsung, but I'm trying to be a good consumer and wisely research so I can select the finest one. So for writing, I was able to get a little accomplished today; my rabbit hole story continues to go well, but I think it is going to be a while before I am completed with it unfortunately. I know exactly what the ending is going to be like, but it's just getting there which will be the difficult part. I guess I'll keep plugging away, but for now that's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment