Thursday, April 21, 2011

Where did the Week Go?


Here I am again closing in on another week, and I am befuddled as to where the time went. Actually I have a fairly good idea what I did, and let us merely say that it wasn't the most productive week I've had in a while. I just found myself wanting to do other things instead of writing. Some really good news though. My wonderful sister Paula got the tickets to come out and visit me in June of this year! It'll be really sweet and my five and a half year old nephew will be accompanying her, and her boyfriend as well. I think it'll almost be a year since I last saw her! Wow time flies like an arrow and fruit flies like a banana. I believe that was something that Groucho Marx said once. Today was filled with intermittent writing, but everything I am writing is something that takes a while to get to the finished product unfortunately, but I am hoping my rabbit hole story is something that people will find enlightening and interesting despite it's darkness and grittiness. Slowly but surely I am adding pages for all of the composers I have reviewed on my website; today I added John Williams and Kevin Kiner. While creating John Williams' page I began to remember how awesome of a film composer that man is despite the fact that some of his more recent music sounded somewhat similar to other scores he had composed before. He still remains though the finest film composer America has ever had, and perhaps even the film industry since it has been around.

No comments:

Post a Comment