Saturday, April 2, 2011

Return to Work.

Well I came to work thinking it was going to be a fantastic shift, and as I got down to the cottage I saw two kids on the porch and one meowing like a cat. To say the least I most likely looked like the dead from what I can recall of my expression, especially when I saw that one of the clients was there who I thought was suppose to be on pass with his mother (this SED was what caused me immense grief a week ago). However, after a bumpy start to the shift things didn't go half that bad thank goodness and the entire day for that matter went really well. Came home and found a very interesting note that my roommate left me concerning rent. I won't go into the details, but I will say that this has happened before. What I found particularly irritating is that he didn't communicate this problem to me personally, he waited to the last moment, and his note was full of incompetent spelling errors and grammar mistakes that an eight year old child makes. This is the same roommate that holds a very high government paying job in which he gets paid more money than I do. Somehow, that doesn't really make sense to me. Anyways. I hope tomorrow goes well, and if it does I'll be over halfway completed with my work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment