Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Mosquito for You?

Well when I got to work this morning there weren't any vexing surprises awaiting me, but apparently there were dead and alive mosquitoes everywhere inside the cottage which was a horrendous thing. I don't know why these evil creatures are suddenly coming out of the woodwork, but it is quite annoying, and itchy. I suppose it might have something to do with the sudden burst of heat we've been having lately. We eventually cleared all of the pesty insects away and moved on with the day. In general, work actually was phenomenal today as far as this job goes, and I didn't really have any difficulties and was actually enjoying myself a number of times with several of the SED's. I'm hoping that will last throughout the rest of the weekend. I got back home from work and made a red velvet cake and it is now baking in the oven smelling so delicious. Me and my co-worker are making dinner for the SED's in our cottage since it's Palm Sunday, thus the reasoning behind the cake I made since it's red and all that. Well goodnight and have a fantastic weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment