Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Mild Day.

All things considering, it was a rather good day for work with very mild behaviors. All of the SED's were in good moods, or were at least not willing to behave poorly to earn negative consequences thank goodness. I was really tired though throughout the day for some odd reason. I was explaining to my co-worker that Saturday is usually always a night that I sleep well during, and either because of church or work I have usually always been unable to sleep in despite sleeping so well. It's amazing what a simple lack of sleep can do to one's body. This one SED at work behaves so much like a cat and I was at my wit's end about how to deal with him, and then I had a revelation (he was essentially raised by cats at a very young age)! I need to read more about cats so I can figure out what makes this SED tick. He's a really odd and disgusting SED; sometimes I wonder what kind of sperm he evolved from. Right now however I feel like crap, so I'm going to watch a little bit of television and go to sleep. One more day left of my work weekend thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment