Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Lack Thereof.

Sometimes I come up with strange titles just for the fun of it, without any clue as to the meaning behind them. The one above sounded cool, or at least was as good of a one as I could come up with after a long and full day of work. Double Saturday wasn't too bad, although one very special SED flashed me the front part of his body unfortunately; I still cringe upon reflecting on that moment. However, the usually tortuous SED that gives me major grief on the weekends behaved himself quite magnanimously, which was a delightful shock to me and my other co-worker. Apparently the chocolate chip cookies that I made were excellent according to my one co-worker, which is always great to hear; I think it was one of my finest batches in a while. I would also like to give a great big shout out to Staci for reading my blog for about 2 hours to help her sleep; she is a great co-worker, friend, and woman. Overall it was a lovely day, and I got to work with a lot of lovely people, and also this was one of those days where the kids were relatively lovely themselves, although the early morning hours left much to be desired. Sleep, sleep, sleep and then more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment