Saturday, April 23, 2011

Feeling Like Sleeping Beauty....

...Well minus the beauty part at least. For some odd reason I felt sleepy all day long, and am really feeling the eyes shutting down on me now. I couldn't fall back asleep early this morning for whatever reason and then I had to go to work. Blah! Later on during the course of the PM shift we watched Sleeping Beauty which is one of the most astounding Disney Classics I personally believe, even though some of the SED's disagreed with me. It brought back a lot of good memories from my rather interesting childhood. Overall the day wasn't too bad, and although the SED that causes much trouble was there most of the time, he actually behaved himself surprisingly. Well I am very, very sleepy so goodnight everyone and I hope the Easter bunny comes and visits all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment