Saturday, April 30, 2011

Comfort Food.

When you think of food that makes you happy, what comes to your mind? For me there is cherry pie, apple pie, my mom's chocolate black magic cake, and now I have something new to add to the list. Tonight at work one of my co-workers (Ari) made these hamburgers which were...they were so good that I couldn't find the right word to adequately describe them, and then I remembered the word to say when you can't think of what to say: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! She made bacon to put on the burgers and she put some awesome seasoning and brown sugar on it and cooked it in the oven and let me tell you..mmm....you have no earthly idea. It was so good, and she made these potato wedges which were also quite delectable; it was a night for amazing food and extraordinary company. The SED's also weren't half that bad either remarkably enough. All in all it was a very good day at work, and a fantastic finish to a seemingly rather lengthy month. Everyone have a great May Day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment