Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Working Day Off.


I have a feeling that I am going to really need a vacation in a couple of months. I did sleep in a bit, but I didn't sleep that well unfortunately. I did my usual day off morning routine and then cleaned the apartment. I tinkered around on the computer and then made some delectable pumpkin bread which turned out fantastically. After that I did some writing for my one friend who I will be collaborating with on some sort of radio drama thing. I am coming up with the story, characters, plot, world and what not while he will mainly focus on the dialogue and production of the project. I think it will actually be quite good when we're done with it. After that I made myself some dinner and watched The Good Shepherd. That was a very long film, so after I watched it and wrote the review and what not it was already quite late. I need more time in a day to do everything that I want to do, I haven't even had the time yet to read my blasted newspaper and here I am blogging. Blast, I really hope that everything that I am doing now and working towards leads to something otherwise I think I might just go vanish into the hills of Ireland and raise goats. Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment