Monday, March 28, 2011

Survival to the Finish Once More!

Not until you work a very stressful job do you realize how wonderful days off and sleep are, and are in fact better than drinking and partying until you become nothing more than a mere silly shadow of something resembling a human being that you once thought you were. For some reason being mentally and physically exhausted makes me think that I am philosophic even though for the most part I am not. This was perhaps the easiest of my three day work weekend thank goodness; I don't know how well my poor mind and body could have handled more stress. It was a fine shift with nothing really momentous occuring, although during my writing group the SED's were able to come up with some rather interesting poetry unlike I thought that they were going to. Surprises come from everywhere I guess. Now for sleep, and lots of it hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment