Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Forward!

I don't know about the rest of you folks in the world, but we here in the United States get to set our magnificent clocks one hour ahead, although I think some people stay the same or something like that. What a day at work. I get there and this one SED immediately has issues. He spit on me, tried to viciously attack me, scratched me and broke skin (there was some blood) and got urine all over me. It was one heck of a way to start the morning and my work weekend. Later on I also played soccer with the SED's and threw a football around, so by late afternoon I was completely exhausted. The rest of the shift went well, except for my throat feeling a little hoarse from shouting and raising my voice much more than I am use to. I am very sleepy right now and vexed that I loose an hour of sleep and on top of it all, I'm doing another double tomorrow. I'm really going to need the break when my days off come again. I feel like there should be more for me to write, but I can't think of anything else so good night.

1 comment:

  1. Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net) may be another solution to hoarse and sore throat. i know a lot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious sore or hoarse throat. Hope you are getting well soon!!!

    ReplyDelete