Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Not Going as Planned.


This week I was suppose to get so much more done with my writing than I have, but nope, nada, not even what I wanted. The good thing is though that I have two days left to do something before it is back to work. My back is feeling a million times better without the use of any form of drugs, thank you God, although there is some remaining pain. I have no idea why it was in so much pain yesterday other than the notion that I slept on it funny. Today wasn't a total loss for work. I watched Public Enemies and wrote a review of it. Not as good as I thought it was going to be, but Johnny Depp was awesome as usual. In between being lazy and relaxing I found time to make some more music pages for the film composers that I have reviewed: Danny Elfman Music Page, Dario Marianelli Music Page, and David Arnold Music Page. Danny Elfman is my favorite film composer with his work on Sleepy Hollow being my favorite score of his, and perhaps of all scores (Star Wars is in its own category). That was essentially my day, and my hope was to do some more writing on the story I've dubbed The Immortals right now, but that might change. Creatively I seem to only have so much steam before I get exhausted mentally, and then there is nothing left unless I push myself to write, which isn't my most favorite thing to do in the world. I've forced myself to write in particular when completing the first draft of book 2, and mulitple other occasions, but it isn't fun and ends up being work. I really don't want my writing to turn into that at the moment. For now though I will leave it and rest; I do have two more days to get this first initial part completed. We'll see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment