Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Heads Rolled.


Fortunately this did not happen at work this morning, although an SED was up around 6:50am tantruming, shouting, screaming, kicking and what not which he presumed to do until about 8:05am give or take a few minutes. I had the pleasant task (of course) to keep an eye on the wretch, but after his tantruming he was fine and had a good rest of the day from what I know. I only worked until 12:45pm, which was a nice balance. That of course kept me from doing everything that I wanted, but after I took a shower when I got back to my apartment I did laundry and cleaned the apartment since my roommate couldn't do anything during his week plus off last week. After that I relaxed for the rest of the evening and pretty much did nothing but fiddle around on the computer and watch some television and eat dinner. Quite a boring evening, but restful. I watched Sleepy Hollow and it was a lot of fun to see it again. I still remember the first time I saw it. It was back in 2002 January, it was just after my birthday when my father had decided to walk out on my mother, my sister, and myself and I was eating cheesecake with lemon curd on top which was leftover from my birthday. We got direct tv with a free sample of the Starz package and Sleepy Hollow was playing. It looked intriguing, so I watched it and immediately fell in love. I got my mother and sisters hooked and it quickly became a family favorite. Ah memories. It was the first film that I had ever seen Johnny Depp in, and it was the second Tim Burton film that I ever saw as well; the original Batman film was the first of Burton's films that I saw. I am dreadfully exhausted, so I am going to sleep and hopefully sleep for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment