Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Finally, a FULL day Off.


Thank goodness for a whole day off, although for a few moments I was wondering what to do with myself, but I quickly found something to do but it wasn't very productive. I found it interesting to note yesterday while I was working that one of my co-workers told me that I was a work-aholic. Reflecting on that now, I suppose that statement is partially true since what I do most of the week is work; something to do with writing or my regular group home job. But if I want to really pull off a writing a career then I have to do what I am doing, and I also have to pay the bills so here I am. It also helps having the type of job that I do so that I can get experience and get knowledge of the California social system for when I hopefully go for my MSW (Masters in Social Work) and then down the road become a LCSW (Liscensed Clinical Social Worker). Today was semi-productive, but I wanted to really relax and do nothing, and for the most part I was successful. With some coaxing, I was able to get myself to write a review for The Eagle Film Score which was composed by Atli Ovarrson. I did some upkeep on my website http://www.escapistnow.com/ and completed another film composer page; Harald Kloser Music Page. Aside from that I did nothing productive in the area of writing. I had a nice long conversation with my sister which lasted...oh...I think about 1hr & 25min. Oh by the way, there is some writing news that has absolutely nothing to do with me, and that is Christopher Paolini's final book of the Inheritance Cycle will be released November 8th, 2011 according to the BARNES and NOBLE website. Interestingly enough the title of the book is called "Inheritance." I guess he must have labored really hard over the title of the book. I will finally get to see if all of my predictions come true about how the whole thing will end, and it is about time that he released it as well. I still think that my trilogy is better, but people will primarily read what is popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment