Friday, March 11, 2011

Busy Day.

I woke up to a text message from my sister in Florida that was concerned about the weather and the whole tsunami situation, which after I read I went back to sleep. I'm not quite certain why it didn't bother me. All of my prayers and hopes go out to the Japanese people and all of the others who have suffered at the hands of the earthquake. May God bless and watch over all of you. I then got up and went to go hang out with a friend in Point Loma, CA (for those of you not familair with San Diego area it is a city that is right next to the ocean). The weather was perfect, the company, fantastic (thank you Victoria), and the lunch at The Point was also very tasty. Nice little restaurant/diner. After that I drove back to the apartment and went to work for the rest of the evening for some overtime! Money is a great thing, but so is helping my fellow co-workers out. That was essentially my day. I had no time to write or watch the film I got from Netflix (Public Enemies), but that is what I have next week for. Well there it is for today. All of the writing will have to wait for next week, major bummer, but I will revel in the fact that I finished editing my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment