Monday, March 21, 2011

Average Children?

It was a long day. There was one SED who was out of programming tantruming and screaming for essentially the entire shift. It was a royal pain in the neck, and I enjoyed it so much that I am going back for seconds tomorrow morning because someone called in sick. Isn't life fun, but I at least get to help out my co-workers and get some more money. My writing group was tiresome. Trying to get these kids to write is like putting a piece of cheese in front of a mouse in a room by itself and hoping that it doesn't eat it or take it away. I really hope that average children are nothing like the children that I work with, otherwise....wow....I am never having my own children. So I'm going to sleep after I watch some television. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment