Wednesday, March 9, 2011

200th Post!

Well since I began writing this blog back in....August of last year (wow I can't believe it's been that long!) I've managed to almost write one entry every day. There were those unfortunate absences in writing, but for the most part my goal has been dutifully followed. Give me another four months or so and I'll reach the 300th mark and I guess it'll keep going and going until I lack the ability to write, which God willing will never happen. Even though I don't have anything to post on my blog or website, I actually did have a rather productive day for writing. I edited another chapter in book 2 and only have one remaining to edit! That will be of course edited tomorrow, and then I'll add a few things and be completed with the 2nd draft! Now comes the nitty gritty details of the writing process and soon to be publishing part of writing a book. I was working on titles today for the 2nd book and came up with a few, but it's still going to take me some time before I come up with the right one. After eating dinner and relaxing for a while, I decided to sit down at the computer and simply began to type whatever pretty much came to my head regardless of whether or not it made sense. I ended up writing quite a bit and came up with a very interesting story that I am uncertain of where to take it, but the premise is I think very intriguing. I'm going to try and keep people in suspense, but it is about Immortals. The problem for me though is that it is not really short story material, but either a book or a series and I'm not entirely certain if I want to deal with that right now. We'll see where it takes me though. Well I'm sleepy so I'm going to watch some Battlestar Galactica and get some shut eye. Sleep well world.

No comments:

Post a Comment