Thursday, February 10, 2011

Where Did Today Go?


I haven't a clue as to where the day went. I'm reflecting back on it now, and still there seem to be gaps. I did edit some more of book 2, but that was actually a small chapter. I played some PC strategy game for a bit as well; I really want to go through the storyline quickly, so I have to play the game to get through all of that. What can I say, I really like the story and have to play the game to get the whole picture; it's like watching a film with long intermissions. And I was actually just now working on my next Modern Warfare story of which I am on fire with writing; I could still go at it now, but I have to blog and watch some Battlestar Galactica before going to sleep. Ah yes. A good portion of the day went to doing my taxes which were much easier this time around with the exception of one blip, but hopefully it's nothing serious. I hate doing my taxes and I thank God that I don't have complicated ones either. The time it took me to do my taxes was when I was going to write so....I wasn't able to get as much writing accomplished as I really wanted to, but I have a good start at least and hopefully I'll be able to finish the story tomorrow if I plan everything correctly. I'm also on a Star Wars binge and thus have been watching the films. Tonight I watched my favorite, The Empire Strikes Back, which is the best of all six films and the defining sequel for all films to follow as an example of what to do. Next for Oscar Nominations is a highly coveted award; Best Director: Darren Aronofsky (Black Swan), David O. Russell (The Fighter), Tom Hooper (The King's Speech), David Fincher (The Social Network), and the Coen Brothers (True Grit). Obviously I would like Tom Hooper to get it for The King's Speech but I think that the Academy is going to give it to Darren Aronofsky for Black Swan, which I would be fine with because he did do a great job with that film. The others...well...I'll put it this way, I don't want The Social Network to win any awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment