Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Weekend that....

....Ended so Quickly? Even though yesterday was tiring, today wasn't so bad. Most of the SED's were in pleasant space and those who weren't....well they soon moved into having a more positive perspective on the day. It just seems like yesterday that I was gearing up for the work weekend, and now that it's here and almost gone, wow it is amazing. One week until the Academy Awards are aired and I have five categories remaining in my nominee review. The Nominations for Best Achievment in Sound Editing are: Inception, Toy Story 3, Tron: Legacy, True Grit, and Unstoppable. Well...this is a hard one to choose as there 2 very competitive films in this category; Tron: Legacy and Inception. I enjoyed both films and both had great sound qualities where the sound played a huge role. I am going to go with Tron: Legacy though for what I want to win and the Academy will most likely choose Inception. If either one wins I'll be happy, but the others with the exception of Unstoppable I'm not quite certain why they were chosen. Well sleep well and soon we'll see just how accurate of a predictor I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment