Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Triple Threat.

What a day. Even though it wasn't traumatizing or even that painful, I was spit on, kicked, and punched in the face today by one of the charming SED's. As soon as I walked into the cottage there was trouble with a capital "T" and it didn't stop really all day. To put it mildly, I am very exhausted. Working with Eight SED children is taxing to the nerves and levels of patience and calm. You know what can be just as equally taxing almost.....? A lazy roommate. I will say no more on that matter though. Anyways on to more interesting stuff. The Oscar for Best Animated Feature Film: How to Train Your Dragon, The Illusionist, and Toy Story 3. I didn't see any of the animated films but was told that the first and last was good; I know very little about the other film. I would like How To Train Your Dragon to win since Pixar is such a dominant Oscar winner, but I have a feeling The Illusionist will win because that is most likely what the Academy will go for. It might actually be that good. I really don't care about this nomination, but there ya have it. I'm tired so a little snack and then bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment