Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sicker than a Dog.

Oh boy boy I feel like crap right now. What really sucks is that I can't write when I'm sick, and I really wanted to. I was barely able to edit book 2 and even now writing this blog entry is becoming a challenge. A review of the day finds that I was much more productive before the evening. I ran errands and cleaned the apartment, made cheesecake and watched Battlestar Galactica. That is actually turning out to be a really good series, a little weird, but then again it is science fiction. I'm going to move onto the Oscars before I run out of steam and tonight we have Best Acheivement in Makeup: Barney's version, The Way Back, and The Wolfman. Of the three films, The Wolfman was the only one that I saw and the other two I had never heard of. Therefore I am going for The Wolfman, which the makeup was spectacular and I liked the film, but the Academy will most likely choose Barney's Version; it sounds weird, dramatic and strange enough for them. Good night everyone; I hope you sleep better than I probably will.

No comments:

Post a Comment