Saturday, February 5, 2011

Moving Along.

Well...I must admit that I am very sleepy right now. Work was okay, and the SED's did actually great without any real difficulties. Double Saturday is over and now I am looking forward to double Sunday. I am immensely bubbling over in excitement (yuck). I get paid though and it is doing something that is part of my B.A. from college, so I won't really complain, especially in this economy. Moving onto the Oscars, since work was quite boorish, we have Best Actress in a Supporting Role: Amy Adams (The Fighter), Helena Bonham Carter (The King's Speech), Melissa Leo (The Fighter), Hailee Steinfield (True Grit), and Jacki Weaver (Animal Kingdom). I would like Helena Bonham Carter to win the Oscar, and I would like to think that they'd give it to her, but for some odd reason I'm thinking that Jacki Weaver will probably get it. Didn't see the film, but it sounds like something on average that the Academy would choose. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised; who knows. Getting close to being done with work again before my days off! Thank goodness. Goodnight and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment