Monday, February 21, 2011

Jokes Anybody?

Well work went well while writing Wallachian words which were worded wonderfully. That first sentence was just something I wanted to write with "W's" and it suddenly came to me, I forget what the literary tool is, but it looks and sounds cool to me. Anyways, it was a fine day at the office. The SED's weren't overly difficult, although trying to play volleyball with them can be rather challenging. My writing group actually went relatively well. I had the SED's write jokes and riddles, and if they were able to get me to laugh then they got a piece of candy. It actually worked really well, but they got hyper rather quickly so I don't know if I'm going to try that methodology again. What's really annoying is that anytime I try to have them sit down and do some serious writing, it is such a battle to get them to remain calm and focus. I am so glad that I am not their teacher. The rest of the evening went swell, and I hope that everyone else's was equally equitable. For our Oscar Nominee for tonight we have Sound Mixing: Inception, The King's Speech, Salt, The Social Network, and True Grit. Honestly I don't give a frelling heck anymore about the Oscars after twenty-one days of discussion and thought, especially right now when I'm tired and wanting to get onto something else besides blogging. Therefore I am going to vote for Inception and am predicting that the Academy is going to choose The Social Network which is a film that I am uncertain as to why it is in this category but whatever. Tron: Legacy should have been nominated, but the people at the Academy are strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment