Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm Feeling Very....Sleepy.


I just finished watching the first episode to the new Sherlock series that BBC made. It's a mondern rendition of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle that takes place in current Great Britain, and honestly I liked it and found it highly interesting and amusing. It remains to be seen if the rest of the season will get better. Sherlock Holmes is like James Bond; never gets old and can always be reinvented to fit the current era. Like I said yesterday, I got all of my creative energy out and today was much more...relaxing although I successfully edited another chapter in my book. If I can keep that up for the rest of this month then I might get the remaining chapters edited! That would be fantastic and I could move onto the next phase for the book. Today for our Oscar presentation we have Best Supporting Actor: Christian Bale (The Fighter), John Hawkes (Winter's Bone), Jeremy Renner (The Town), Mark Ruffalo (The Kids are Alright), and Geoffrey Rush (The King's Speech). I would like to see Geoffrey Rush to win it, not only because he is a great actor but because he did a fantastic job. He also hasn't won an Oscar in over ten years, so I think he's a little overdue. Who will most likely get it....?....Well that's kind of hard to say. But I'm going to go with Christian Bale because I heard he was amazing, and his character was gritty and just the kind of thing the Academy is looking for in a nominee. There is also some of Heath Ledger attached to him still so that could also play as a factor as well. This is more of a wildcard for me, so we'll see who gets the award during the big night. Good night all...The game is afoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment