Monday, February 7, 2011

A Calm Finish.

Well my work week is finally over once more! And there was great rejoicing....Or maybe just great snoozing. Overall it wasn't bad and I really can't complain whatsoever, nor will I. This one SED simply latched onto me like he was an octopuss and wouldn't let go of initially my arm but then grasped my leg. I had a dickens of a time getting him up without escalating the situation, where it went to somewhat. It was really strange....but with these kids anything can happen. Continuing on with the Oscars we have Best Art Direction: Alice in Wonderland, The Deathly Hallows Part 1, Inception, The King's Speech, and True Grit. Now I have seen all of these films, which is a first for any of the nominations thus far; apparently I like films with good original art. Anyways. Of all of the films I saw Alice in Wonderland is what I'd like to win and there's a high possibility that it will win, but Inception was also impressive with its art design. The other films....well I don't personally think that they fit the category, particularly the King's Speech; what is so artsy about early twentieth century Great Britain...don't know. But since when has the Academy made complete sense, or sometimes any sense at all. As for who I think will win it...hmm...I'll wager Inception. Well I'm sleepy and have a busy week ahead of me, so to dreaming REM sleep hopefully for a good portion of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment