Saturday, January 15, 2011

What Kind of Fruit are you?

One of my co-workers today was making this delightful fruit pizza (it was so delicious) and I randomly asked what kind of fruit she thought I was. It took her a while to come up with an answer but she landed on....a...Pineapple! I thought it was because it looked prickly and hard to get through on the outside, but inside it was sweet and...I suppose just plain awesome. I don't know, but that was my reasoning. She looked at me kind of funny when I shared that with her. Given that interesting set of circumstances what kind of fruit do you think you are? Or your friends for that matter? Think about it. I picture myself as an apple for some reason. Work wasn't too bad. None of the kids really experienced any difficulties, thank God. So it was a fairly cool day. We'll see if the karma keeps going throughout the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment