Saturday, January 1, 2011

Watch Out They Spit!

That title was an interesting revelation when one of the SED's spit on me just because he wanted to. Later on the same SED ended up stripping and urinating on the porch outside of the cottage. What a lovely field I work in. The rest of the day was fine as far as doubles go. Everyone loved my key lime cheesecake, although me myself thought it was a little too tart. I suppose next time not so much lime, but the crust turned out far better than I thought it was going to. Double tomorrow as well. We'll see where it goes, but Sundays usually aren't too bad (knock on wood). Oh I would like to congratulate a friend of mine, Grant Belcher, who recently got engaged to an apparently charming woman. I hope both of them are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment