Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Spasms of Productivity.


And that title is the truth. I can never seem to be productive on a constant or consistent basis. My productivity seems to come in chunks at a time, and then I am not as productive as before and it takes some time before I get as much done as I did when I was really productive. I don't know if any of that made sense, but there ya go. I was very productive today if you couldn't tell from what I wrote up there. I was able to edit a chapter in my book, which was very lovely. I edited a portion where a character from the first book goes through some fairly interesting growth, and several things are revealed about him as well. It'll be awesome when I'm done with it all. I also wrote an Inception Soundtrack Review which was long overdue, but I finally found the time to do it at last. I also got the hankering, and got around to finally watching Insomnia, which was directed by Christopher Nolan. I was interested to see what one of his earlier films looked like and I was...intrigued. All of that took up a good portion of the day, but I also made some rather boorish errands. It feels good to know that I did all of that writing, especially on one of my days off instead of lounging about lazily. Now if I could only do that all of the time then I'd be pleased. Well off to bed so I can get up bright and early for a lovely hike. Gonna be feeling it though since I haven't gone in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment