Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Need Laffy Taffy.

It was a rather long and busy day at work. The beginning of the day wasn't too bad, but towards the end things started to go awry rather quickly. One kid after another fell apart: yelling, screaming, and tantruming the whole blasted nine yards. One of the SED's even postured like he was going to hit me. I stared at him incredulously as he walked dertermined towards me, but he didn't strike like I thought he could have. It was actually rather amusing to see him tantrum over something so ridiculously small. Some other kids were just....well on edge I suppose would be the best way to describe them. Several times I had to close my eyes and mentally calm myself down to keep myself from shouting at the SED's. Days like this make me wish that I could get that screenplay sold, or more copies of my book sold, especially when I return to my apartment and remember the....type of roommate that I have. Oh well. Someday all of those good things will come to pass. Yeah that was my day in a nutshell. Not the greatest, but not the worst. I'm now eating grape laffy taffy and it is amazing. That is my choice of substance to help me cope with stress, distract myself from the frustrating complexities of life, or simply just enjoy. Sleep well world.

No comments:

Post a Comment