Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cheese.........Cake Grommit.

My mother and I went shopping today in San Diego and it was a lot of fun, especially when we ate at the cheesecake factory. My goodness they have the best food and the best chessecake I have yet tasted at a restaurant, and there wasn't any wait like I normally encounter at that restaurant. The cheesecake that I had was Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake and I'm telling you it was a magnificent love affair. We went to Armani, Louis Vuitton and passed a Gucci store. Oh yeah we were having a terrific time. However, tracffic was a bloody nightmare. People are the only severe problem I have with living in and around San Diego, other than that I can handle anything I've been thrown at. For some reason people out here have very little skill with driving on average. Me and my mum then watched Amadeus and called it a night. Shopping around a lot of people is very draining for me. I'm turning into too much of a complacent solitary hermit who enjoys being around myself and certain people more than the general populace. I suppose I'm turning more into a conventional writer; I was getting pretty grumpy as the evening drew close because of all of the people and vexing traffic. My hermit behavior has its uses but oftentimes can be a rather large pain in the neck. No writing done, but I did get more stuff for my apartment care of my wonderful mother for Christmas and my birthday. Auf Wiedersehen.

No comments:

Post a Comment