Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blood Never Lies

It was great to get back into Dexter after a long lull between seasons 2 and 3 for me. I had forgotten how much fun the whole show was. My goal is to quickly get caught up without finding out what happens on future seasons; we'll see how talented I am in maintaining my ignorance. However, after a long day of work (double Saturday) again and irritating, hyper little SED's I am exhausted and am going to bed. Aside from work nothing really happened, although my strawberry cheesecake was apparently divine. I think I still need to work on the crust though; I haven't quite nailed that down yet as well as I would like to. You'd be surprised how difficult it is to find a crust recipe for cheesecake that really does well and compliments the cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment