Thursday, January 27, 2011

Aches, Pain, and Congestion......?

Yep that's right folks I am sick AGAIN! Was feeling it early this morning while I was hiking and then it hit me like a ton of bricks around 4:30pm. It sucks so bad, and I'm almost out of tissue as well. So right now I feel like my body in a way is shutting down, or is at least completely drained of all energy. Therefore being in that state hampered my ability to get a lot of writing accomplished. I was however able to edit another chapter in book 2! I'm on a roll for some odd, but wonderful reason. I was trying to watch some of Damages but Netflix wasn't working so I watched King Arthur instead. I love that film and the music. It is to date the only film that I have ever seen twice in the theatre on the very same day. Yeah that is how much I liked it regardless of what negative critics say. So I took some great legal drugs and am hopefully going to get some very good sleep, my only fear is not being able to breathe through my nose. Sleep well all of you and my prayer is that none of you get sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment