Wednesday, December 22, 2010

T Minus 3 Days and Counting.....


....Until Christmas. We are approaching zero hour people. Shopping is probably pretty much a nightmare at the moment so best of luck if you are one of those people doing any last minute gift shopping. I need to go to the post office but I'm really afraid of what the lines are going to be like. I got the present that I ordered in today and I need to ship it off, so hopefully I'll be able to do that tomorrow. I did get some writing done today. I edited some of my second book and I also worked on my fairy tale which is coming along wonderfully; I think I'm about halfway done with it. I really think it is going to be fantastic, although I'm struggling with making it a child's fairy tale or something more adult themed. I also had the hankering to watch Elizabeth the film, and it was delightful as usual. That was essentially my day, besides sleeping in and doing some cleaning. Got some Christmas stuff in the mail from my father so that was cool, and tomorrow hopefully I'll get my new chair. Now that I think of it, tomorrow is going to be really busy, or at least it seems that way. Can't remember if I shared this Christmas memory or not, but one year for our school Christmas play I played Mr. Potter from It's a Wonderful Life and that was a lot of fun and I got to be mean all the way through the play. However, I performed with strep throat because my mother thought I just had a cold and sore throat, but in turn it wasn't that. I had antibiotics in my system I think, but I took tylenol before I went on stage. It actually was a lot of fun and all of us did a great job with the play. I really miss performing on stage. Merry Christmas all.

No comments:

Post a Comment