Monday, December 6, 2010

OVER!!!!!!

Thank God work is over! This day went by so very fast it was ridiculous. The SED's at work were off the chart right as soon as I got there. The foulest language you could imagine, nasty temper tantrums and all at the same time. I was hopping from one crisis to another without relent for a couple hours it seemed. Fortunately they all calmed down eventually and were fine. A long work day though, and halfway through it I wasn't feeling very good. Still am not at a %100, but am getting there. 19 Days until Christmas. I cannot believe how quickly this month is going. Another good Christmas memory is when my sister and I decided to go sledding off one of the roofs that were on our parent's property into a pile a snow we had made. It was fortunately a small roof and even though we did it nothing was broken, but I did have a very sore backside for a while. Those were good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment