Friday, December 31, 2010

Molasses and Progress.


Well. Today was interesting. I was unfortunately unable to complete my fairy tale, but I was able to work on it. It just keeps going and going and going. it is taking on a life of its own and the characters are running me around. I think it might be a rather long fairy tale, unless I can shorten it, which I might do for the sake of time, energy, and effort. Who knows. I also did a bit of editing for my 2nd book which was nice. I am on fire for that, hope the momentum keeps going. Tomorrow though I am going to devote my time and energy to completing "The Queens Crystal Plate" so I can move onto something else. That always seems to be what I am doing; finishing something so that I can move onto something else. I suppose that is what every writer does. My hope is that I will be able to find a balance one day, but who knows how long that is going to take. It is really cold out here in San Diego you know; I'm typing on my computer with a blanket wrapped around me and my fingers are still cold along with my legs. I thought I left this kind of weather in Illinois. I posted another video about me talking about the villains from my "Tale of 3 Brothers series." One day I will film more stuff and post that as well, but time seems to be elusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment