Friday, December 10, 2010

Long Days & Long Nights.


I don't know if you've ever tried to sleep when you can't breathe through your nose but it is bloody difficult to do so. For the past few nights that has been my story, but last night in particular was a grand pain in the neck, and I was so miserably tired as well. Today though I went to Target and got some stuff to assist me in my ability to sleep and open the airways for my nose for tonight. Aside from that the day was rather nice, although I'm not entirely certain where all of it went. That keeps happening a lot. I ran a lot of errands, and then I ended up watching the 3rd Chronicles of Narnia film : Voyage of the Dawn Treader. It was actually rather delightful, and much better than the previous two films. I also watched The Dark Knight and cleaned the kitchen. A boring evening I suppose, but being sickish I don't have much energy to write anything of a substative value, unless I suppose I was writing about someone who was sick then I'd have really great insight. Fifteen days until Christmas and I have yet to send out cards or buy Christmas presents. I have a lot of catching up to do. A memory from a past Christmas...umm..let me think. I got this one PC game called Rebellion, it was a Star Wars strategy game which was amazing! I actually still play it to this day, and the game itself is about twelve or so years old. I was so thrilled and played it all of the time when I first got it. I think I actually lost sleep one night because I was strategizing in my head how to destroy the Rebel Alliance. That was an awesome present, and one that I still have and play today. A good investment by my parents. Maybe that's something else I'll write...useful Christmas presents that people not only enjoy and use, but do so for a very lengthy period of time. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment