Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Derezzed.


What a day. I don't know how it could have possibly gone by so quickly. It's such a shame that there are only so many hours in the day; I still don't seem to have a enough time to do everything that I'd like to do. Perhaps one day I'll get there. Did a lot of relaxing today which was nice for a change. Played a little of Red Alert 3 and also did a bit of writing. I wrote some more of my fairy tale and it is coming along rather nicely, it's just taking me longer to write it then I had anticipated. I'm really excited though about how it is going to turn out. The title is: "The Queen's Crystal Plate." The reason I am taking so much time on it is because I really want it to be good for my first fairy tale as much as it can be at least; deep down the heart of the fairy tale will be great. I'm sure critics will disagree about the form of my delivery, but I'm still learning as a writer. I also watched Damages which is an amazing series. It's like Dexter without the gruesome violence, foul language or sex. You should watch it if you like the gritty, dark, well scripted, and well acted dramas. I'm going to watch the last episode of season 1 after I post this blog. I'm very eager to see how it all ends. I also wrote a review for Daft Punk's Tron: Legacy Score which was an immensely enjoyable listen. Hopefully I can finish the fairy tale this week along with some more editing of my second book, which I'm getting more into as I re-read and edit what I wrote a while ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment