Saturday, November 13, 2010

What's Your Favorite Sticker?

Fortunately this question was relatively to easy to answer when one of the SED's asked, although I thought it was a rather odd question to ask of everything he could have, but at least he was able to stay away from masturbation. He tried to bring that up again along with some other things, but I quickly quashed it and moved onto a different topic. Apparently a lot of the SED's that I work with like me somehow, although they often call me the meanest staff or something akin to that. I suppose it's nice to hear even if it is a little unbelieving. Did a double again at work 7am-10pm with a break, and it was long but I had to deal with only a few hiccups along the way. It was also nice that I was able to work with some awesome staff. Ari and Karen are amazing and have the uncanny ability to make me laugh. More doubles tomorrow, so hopefully everything goes well and there aren't too many difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment