Saturday, November 27, 2010

Smoker's Cough.

That is what it sounds like when I cough; so very annoying and I just thought of it. I am feeling much better. My throat doesn't really hurt, I have my voice back, and my sinuses aren't really running. Right now I am baking two pies for work, and the cherry pie just finished, although due to the wobbly nature of the pie pan the crust on top broke a little. It should taste fine nonetheless though.The pumpkin should be done within 40 minutes or so. Work wasn't bad, although this one girl tired to pull this other girls hair out and toss a skateboard at another kid, but me and another staff were there to save the day. That was about the sum of everything, I think....oh and this one SED was hanging all over me; very poor boundaries, but he meant well I think. Tomorrow should be fun. Me and my co-worker partner are planning a post Thanksgiving meal for the SED's; hopefully everything will go according to plan. Um.. that's all I have for now. Have a great night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment