Saturday, November 20, 2010

I have a Frog in My Throat.

After a long, long day at work I have nearly lost my voice and am sounding like an old hack, I received a phone call that our apartment bathroom flooded and they had to do work, and then I come home to find carpet pulled up with fans blowing under them like they were trying to inflate them. What a day, and I'm doing another double tomorrow. No rest for the wicked I suppose. Before I forget, one mundane thing that I am thankful for is; water. I think I about drowned myself in it today with how much I drank (not to mention it rained a lot in San Diego; I almost became one with the water as I was trying to leave work). We use it all of the time when we cook, when we clean, when we travel, when we have fun. We go to the faucet and pull, push or yank and out comes clean water (usually, but what's in your clean water may vary. For example my roommate and I have a high amount of chlorine in our water apparently). Many people in the world do not have this basic need and it soon becomes a luxury to them. Thank you God for water. Hopefully I will not sound like I got in a fight with the Emperor from Star Wars and lost tomorrow, or feel like it either. May the Force be with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment