Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Colds How they Linger.


Today I thought I would hack my throat out of my head, along with all of the...the...well, lets call it crud that was coming down and out of my throat. Today was somewhat productive, but considering that I am trying to still get over being sick not as much as I would have preferred. Saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows again today with a friend and I still like it as much as before, although I don't really care for the beginning when the film opens and focuses on the minister of Magic's eyes while he speaks. Oh well. Wrote a film review for A Good Year and posted it on my website. I also watched the award winning film Amadeus about the classical music composer based on Peter Shaffer's play. It is a great film; lots of intrigue, drama, humor, astounding dialogue, and features some of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's finest and best music. I highly recommend this film for everyone to watch. Made some chocolate chip cookies to relax a little and because I wanted some chocolate. Of course they turned out fabulously. Hopefully I will be able to find more time this week to be productive where my writing is concerned. Today, one mundane thing that I am thankful for is....gravity. Let's face it; how many of us think about gravity when we get up each day? I never do, I don't even know how it came to me just now. Without gravity we'd all be floating around as would everything on this planet; how irritating would that be. So thank you God for keeping our feet on the ground and everything else in its place. Well I'm going to get some sleep and try to figure out what to do about this throat of mine. Sleep well everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment