Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cold.........

....Between sitting on my hands and blowing on them as I wait for pages to load or while I read them, I think I might go crazy or get frostbite, not to mention I have to contend with the severely irritating and screaming "pool family" with too many children swimming in cold weather for God knows why. As it is, I find it terrible weather to blog in; typing and mousing around can be rather chilly for the finger tips. Anyways. Today was uneventful and boring. Did some cleaning and was lazy, but that is kind of what I did yesterday. I don't know why I didn't write other than my roommate dominated the television playing loud, obnoxious, and very violent video games. Apparently there was this one about a "pint sized serial killer" who goes around stabbing helpless adults. He said he was playing it because it was fun. To each their own apparently. The living room is essentially the only place where I can write besides at my computer desk in my room, but that isn't very comfortable for hour long editing sessions. Don't know what I'm going to do in the evening. This whole need to check and write everything having anything to do with the internet on my roommate's lap top computer by the pool in about 2hrs 15 min of battery life is getting old. It prevents me from doing many of things that I need to do on my website which is taking a huge beating (so to speak) from my ability of not having the internet in our apartment. Well time to go before one of my fingers freeze off, or before I throw one of the obnoxious children into the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment