Tuesday, November 2, 2010

After 70 Plus days of Consecutive Posts.....


.....I miss one day. Not because of an earthquake, near death experience, or the apocaplyse occurred. Simply put, my wittless roommate forgot to pay the internet bill, or something having to do with Cox not receiving their money. I didn't find out until I was about to blog after I got back from a busy and stressful day at work, and that's when he decided to tell me. To say the least, I was quite incensed, but took it in stride and actually had a good night's sleep despite the modest stress I was experiencing. Anyways. It is very unfortunate that I missed a day, especially the first day of a new month, but I am here outside of our apartment leasing office using the wireless internet that you can get for free by the pool. It works, and the show must go on. Work yesterday was stressful. The SED's during my writing group almost got me to snap because they were being loud and antagonzing each other relentlessly. After that the night went by quickly, but it sucked so much out of me. I am so glad that my days off have arrived. Hopefully my roommate can get his act together and get everything paid so I can have that consistent reliability that I treasure having in my life. I like to do this before I go to bed so that I can go over everything that happened, but since the pool closes around 10pm I have to get it done now. I am going to watch the original Alien film directed by Ridley Scott, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out what I thought of it. Oh and I did edit some of my book today, although it took me a couple hours to only edit 10 pages. This is going to take a long time to edit the entire book. I really do need another me.

No comments:

Post a Comment