Thursday, October 14, 2010

You Rebel Scum!


Yeah I just finished watching Return of the Jedi. I think it ranks about fifth in my order of most to least favorite. My favorite is of course The Empire Strikes Back. What can I say; I love the Empire, Darth Vader, the Emperor, and all of the ships, pomp and circumstance. I tear up every time I see the Emperor thrown into the reactor and when the Super Star Destroyer Executor plunges into the Death Star's surface. Gets me all of the time. Today wasn't too productive in the way of writing, but I did go on a lovely hike with a co-worker and it was a beautiful day to go hiking. I went to a meeting at work for one of the SED's; he's been having extreme difficulties at school and they're trying to figure out what to do. And yes I played more Forces of Corruption PC Game (Empire at War Expansion). It is actually rather fun playing as this new faction, the Zann Consortium; kind of like using the underworld to take over the galaxy and destroy the Empire and the Alliance. Very cool, and very fun; all kinds of new technological toys. I even have acquired a couple of great story ideas from the game, so I suppose I can justify or rationalize the amount of time that I have spent playing the PC game in that regard. That was essentially my day. God knows how productive I'll be with writing tomorrow, but I'll take a stab at it. May the Force be with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment